25 Aug Stop Pain With Evil Bone Water
Evil Bone Water
Zheng Xie Gu Shui, also translated as “Evil Bone Water”, is a very strong topical Chinese herbal liniment which has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 500 years for its analgesic and healing properties. This Modern twist on an ancient formula has been perfected with ethically sourced empirical grade herbs to heal injuries and conditions in RECORD TIME!
What is Evil Bone Water?
Evil Bone Water is an external use analgesic that promotes good circulation, helps ease pain, decrease inflammation, and strengthen connective tissues. As the name suggests, it helps assist in the healing of bones and can shorten the recovery time of fractures, sprains, strains, insect bites, and bruises.
Evil Bone Water is great to have on hand for any sports enthusiast or individual looking for pain relief due to Evil Bone Waters rapid, deep penetrating and healing properties instantly provide relief for muscle pain and chronic bone conditions such as carpal tunnel and arthritis. Evil Bone Water also works great for those who bruise easy by increasing circulation.
What is in Evil Bone Water?
Evil Bone water contains 10 powerful Empirical Chinese medicinal herbs:
- San Qi: stops bleeding, reduces swelling, relieves pain
- Gui Pi: releases the muscles, promotes circulation
- E Zhu: promotes the circulation of qi and blood
- Bai Zhu: decreases swelling, alleviates pain
- Hu Zhang: invigorates blood and stops pain
- Bai Nui Dan: reduces joint pain
- Qin Jin Ba: strengthens connective tissue, decreases inflammation
- Huang Qin: decreases inflammation, reduces swelling
- Zhang Nao: topical analgesic
- Bo He Nao: topical analgesic
What Conditions Does Evil Bone Water Treat?
- Muscle pain – sports injuries, sprains, strains, and everything in between
- Bone & Joint pain – fractures, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and shin splints.
- Bruises – traumatic bruising and those who bruise easily.
- Inflammation – chronic pain and strain from overuse and overworking.
- Insect Bites – stops redness, welting, and itching.
- Topical Anesthetic & Analgesic.
How Do I Use Evil Bone Water?
To use Evil Bone Water apply the liniment directly onto the skin by using a cotton ball or cotton round twice a day or as prescribed by your prescribing physician. Don’t apply Evil Bone Water on any area of broken skin (such as an open wound), . Also, wash hands directly after use.
- Our products are not affiliated with the FDA; therefore, we make no claims to prevent, cure, or treat any disease or illness. Please see liscensed physician with any concerns of allergies.
- External Use Only.
Where Can I purchase Evil Bone Water?
You can pick up a bottle of Evil Bone water in person at our clinic or feel free to shop our online store.
Looking to book your next session?Book Now