At Optimal Movement we offer Acupuncture in Rochester, MN. We use a combination of Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, Anatomy, Orthopedics, Neurology, and Western Sports Medicine practices. We use these skills to assess postural imbalances and identify and use anatomically significant Trigger Points (Dry-Needling) combined with electro-acupuncture, and the prescription of functional exercises in the treatment of your ailments.
Acupuncture is the insertion of ultra-thin needles into specific points on the body that causes natural responses within the body that creates an optimal environment which allows the body to heal itself. Acupuncture is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine which has a rich history that has been cultivated and perfected over the last 2,000+ years.
Due to the versatility of Acupuncture we are able to treat a myriad of conditions.
– Orthopedic and pain conditions – calms inflammation, tension, and articular swelling, while promoting quick healing from injuries and surgeries.
– Anxiety, depression, stress and sleep – Resets the autonomic nervous system and mind allowing an inner calm.
– Tension headaches & migraines – Alleviates the intensity and frequency of these crushing symptoms.
– Digestion – Helps improve heartburn, gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation and calm all your GI issues.
– Sinus and Allergies – clears and drains the sinus cavities, reduces face pressure, itching, and eye watering.
– Well-being and nagging complex chronic conditions – Improves mood, energy, and overall wellness preventing the flare-ups of old and new symptoms.
In Chinese medicine we look at the ‘whole’ person. We take the time to sit down with you and figure out what your health concerns and goals are. This allows us to get to the bottom of your frustrating conditions and get to the root cause of your ailments.
If needles aren’t your thing. That’s ok, we offer cupping therapy, gua sha, dermal traction, pemf therapy, chiropractic, and massage. We tailor each treatment to fit your specific conditions.
Looking to book your next session?Book Now